A conclusion is an essential part of your paper and can affect the overall quality of your writing. If you are always struggling to compose a compelling conclusion, unemployed professors writing services should be your first choice. They guarantee you clear, well-structured, and persuasive conclusions for your essay.
Importance of an intriguing conclusion
- Presenting the final words on the issues discussed in the essay
A reasonable summary allows the writer to leave a lasting impression on the reader’s mind by showing key outcomes in your critical analysis. Well organized and presented conclusion makes it easier for the reader to understand and relate to your results or findings.
- Provide a summary of your thoughts and the significance of the study
When summarizing your paper, provide an overview of your ideas and arguments concerning the topic of discussion and the aim of the study.
- show a gap in the literature
A conclusion can be a great platform to describe a gap found in the literature and how it has been addressed in your research.
- Showing the importance of your ideas
An intriguing summary highlights the importance of your ideas and the positive impact they can have on society.
How to compose an intriguing conclusion
The following guidelines will help you in writing a reasonable conclusion:
- Synthesize the main points in the essay
Your conclusion should have a summary of the main points in the essay but avoid repeating the exact words found in the document. The best way to synthesize the main points is to show how the points stated in your article, supporting facts and evidence, integrate or fuse into one another to address the research problem.
- Show the significance of your research
A reasonable summary should not only emphasize on the thesis statement but also show the audience the significance of your research. Your arguments should highlight the significant consequences of your research and the impact in the respective discipline.
- Provide solutions
When wrapping-up should recommend actions to be taken and provide solutions to an issue or problem. Your summary should convince the reader that your solution or proposal is the best by discussing the potential benefits of your solutions if put into consideration.
Providing answers and solutions to the discussion issue will enable your readers to apply your ideas in real-life situations.
- Break down complex ideas
If the argument or ideas in your essay are complex or sophisticated, a conclusion is used to break down and summarize the information in a simple language. You should make sure you interpret complex ideas and arguments in a more straightforward and more understandable language by your readers. Simplified content enables your readers to assimilate your information clearly and makes it easier to use.
- Explain the consequences of your research
Your summary should emphasize the effects of your study in a way that evokes a sense of urgency and creates the need for immediate response and action. The consequences you provide should be compelling enough to convince the readers on the importance of addressing the issues highlighted in your research.
Things to avoid when writing a summary
When writing a wrapping-up, there are common mistakes that many writers make that end up reducing the quality of the essay. To write a great conclusion, you should avoid making the following mistakes:
- Formulating new ideas or information that requires further elaboration and is not included in the essay.
- Avoid highlighting the thesis statement for the first time in the conclusion.
- Avoid including supporting evidence and facts that should be included in the main body of the article.
- Avoid using distinct phrases such as, ‘in conclusion…’ you should begin your conclusion using a sentence that transitions smoothly from the preceding point.
- Don’t undermine your argument or ideas by using phrases that sound uncertain or ambiguous.
A conclusion plays an essential role in determining the overall quality of your paper. Therefore, you should take your time and effort in composing a conclusion that will leave a lasting impression on your readers.